Not sure exactly what insulation your house has or needs?
No worries, we'll have a look for you and discuss the best solutions for your particular situation and budget.
Our trained assessors have lots of experience and are there to help you stay warmer, healthier and save on energy. You'll get lots of tips too on how to benefit from a better home energy environment.
Even if you don't need or want insulation afterwards, if you are a homeowner, it's still free - so nothing to lose, but plenty to gain!
Some of the things we will look at:
- Your ceiling-roof cavity. What kind, what access, whether there's any insulation up there AND what state it's in.
- You Underfloor. What kind, what access, whether there's any insulation under there AND what state it's in
- Vapor Barrier: While we're under there we'll be able to see if you need a vapor barrier (plastic sheeting) installed on the ground.
- What kind of insulation products will be suitable for your house and your budget.
- What subsidies you may be eligible for
- A measure up for how much insulation will be required.
- How much it will cost.
- How your home fares in terms of energy loss and efficiency
- Other measures that could be taken to help your home be more energy efficient – such as drafts, leaks, ventilation, etc.